- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
- Israel’s ambassador praises Obama, slams Human Rights Watch report
St. Louis Cardinals
Latest St. Louis Cardinals Items
The St. Louis Cardinals addressed a pitching shortage Wednesday that dates to spring training, acquiring right-hander Edwin Jackson in a three-team trade that cost them starting center fielder Colby Rasmus.
Pittsburgh Pirates rookie outfielder and leadoff hitter Alex Presley was scratched from the lineup for Saturday's game against the St. Louis Cardinals due to a left thumb contusion.
Tony La Russa is a big rock fan, having hosted members of the Eagles and Journey among others in his office as manager of the St. Louis Cardinals.
The St. Louis Cardinals plan to activate Albert Pujols off the disabled list Tuesday, a month ahead of schedule in his recovery from a broken left wrist.
Albert Pujols is more than just one of the best players in baseball. He's also an incredibly rapid healer.
Albert Pujols could be back in the St. Louis Cardinals' lineup as early as Tuesday night, beating the initial timetable for his return from a broken left wrist by a month.
Albert Pujols could be back in the St. Louis Cardinals' lineup as soon as Tuesday night, beating the initial timetable for his return from a broken left wrist by a month.
The Marlins will open their new $515 million ballpark against the St. Louis Cardinals on April 4, a person familiar with next season's draft schedule told The Associated Press
The St. Louis Cardinals finally ran out of patience with struggling reliever Ryan Franklin, cutting the former All-Star closer Wednesday after he failed to regain his touch.