- No mas: Principal bans Spanish language in intercom announcement
- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
St. Louis Cardinals
Latest St. Louis Cardinals Items
Manager Tony La Russa rejoined the St. Louis Cardinals on Monday after missing six games to be treated for shingles, and quickly switched around the lineup card.
The Philadelphia Phillies activated pitcher Roy Oswalt from the 15-day disabled list and the right-hander is scheduled to start Tuesday night against the St. Louis Cardinals.
Joe Pettini walked into the manager's office and chose a chair in the corner, not the one behind the desk that St. Louis Cardinals manager Tony La Russa would normally use.
The Chicago Cubs put catcher Geovany Soto on the 15-day disabled list with a left groin strain Wednesday and recalled catcher Welington Castillo from Triple-A Iowa.
St. Louis Cardinals manager Tony La Russa has been diagnosed with shingles and was having tests Tuesday at the Mayo Clinic, and it was uncertain when he would return to the team.
St. Louis Cardinals manager Tony La Russa needs to treat an eye problem and will miss Tuesday night's series opener against the Cubs in Chicago.
Ryan Zimmerman woke up one day after arthroscopic surgery to repair a rectus tear in his abdomen and slowly, painstakingly took his first steps toward recovery.
St. Louis Cardinals third baseman David Freese was placed on the 15-day disabled list with a broken left hand.
The day started off tough for the Braves.