- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - st. louis rams
Gary Pinkel was in no mood for holiday cheer a year ago.
Terry Shea — the quarterback guru who prepared Robert Griffin III for nearly three months to play in the NFL — has been watching the fall from grace of his former student from afar.
This latest version of Brady vs. Manning was a rout.
Rivers threw for 392 yards and three touchdowns, the final one a 26-yarder to Seyi Ajirotutu with 24 seconds remaining to give the Chargers a 41-38 victory over the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday and end a three-game losing streak.
The Hoyas can salvage their Puerto Rico trip and gain revenge with a win over No. 10 VCU on Sunday
VCU fell to Florida State in the opening round of the Puero Rico Tip-Off.
Rudy Johnson, the starting quarterback for the Rams, was "viciously beaten" by members of the Virginia State team, Winston-Salem State Chancellor Donald Reaves said in a statement. He said one Virginia State player admitted his role in the beating.
Welcome to Atlanta, where the players play _ as long as the stadium where they play isn't much more than two decades old.
A bathroom fight Friday among football players from Winston-Salem State and Virginia State during a CIAA championship game luncheon left the WSSU quarterback beaten and charges filed against a player from the other team.
The Colts and Titans would very much like to forget last weekend's debacles. They'll get a chance right away.
While there are many unknowns, here is something that is almost certainly true: This is not the only case of extreme hazing or bullying inside a locker room. This one just went public. How many coaches at the collegiate and professional levels do you think asked, "Do we have any of that going on here?" this week?
Richie Incognito's stall inside the Miami Dolphins locker room was loaded with packages, papers and plenty of football equipment Monday.
The Kansas City Chiefs are on top of the Associated Press power poll.
No surprise: St. Louis is a baseball town.
Seth Maness was among the St. Louis Cardinals' pleasant pitching surprises, getting his first call-up in May and finishing the year as the National League's best reliever at inducing the double-play ball.