- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - st. louis rams
Texas A&M offensive tackle Jake Matthews will be the seventh member of his family to play in the NFL if he is drafted as expected in May.
Three losses in four games have Richmond clinging to slim hopes of making the NCAA tournament, and their best hope for enhancing their postseason resume comes Thursday night when VCU comes calling.
The Washington Redskins have cut defensive lineman Adam Carriker and punter Sav Rocca.
Treveon Graham had 17 points and eight rebounds, and VCU added a quality win to its postseason resume by beating No. 10 Saint Louis 67-56 on Saturday night.
While a trip to the NCAA tournament has become an expectation for Virginia Commonwealth lately, some analysts thought the Rams still had work to do to solidify their position in the field of 68. They should be able to breathe a little easier now.
A federal jury in St. Louis has found in favor of the St. Louis Rams in a lawsuit filed by a woman who claimed she was forced out because of her age.
First Joshua Linson knocked out the lights. Then he knocked out Winston-Salem State, ending a basketball game that took three days to complete.
Halil Kanacevic scored 12 points, none bigger than his layup with 34 seconds remaining in the game, as Saint Joseph's edged Rhode Island 57-54 on Thursday.
Kendall Anthony scored 24 points and Richmond defeated Fordham 82-70 on Saturday night.
Ovie Soko scored 19 points and grabbed 12 rebounds while L.G. Gill added 19 points as Duquesne took down Rhode Island 83-71 Saturday.
Melvin Johnson's timing seemed impeccable, and Virginia Commonwealth coach Shaka Smart thought it might be that kind of night.
Missouri's All-America defensive end came out to the entire country Sunday night and could become the first openly gay player in America's most popular sport.
LaMonta' Stone gets extra credit for his basketball prowess - with points taken off for forgetfulness.
Briante Weber knew exactly where he was in his pursuit of Rolando Lamb's 29-year-old career steals record at VCU.