- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: ‘We are going to crush them’
- Adam Lanza’s dad: He would’ve killed me ‘in a heartbeat’
- North Korea holds election: 100% turnout, Kim Jong-un gets — 100% of vote
- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - st. louis rams
Portland Timbers coach Caleb Porter was named the Slats Gill Sportsperson of the Year at the Oregon Sports Awards.
Six years removed from a winless season, and one year after a one-point loss in the Atlantic 10 women's championship game, Fordham seniors Erin Rooney and Abigail Corning weren't about to let the Rams feel disappointment again.
Texas A&M offensive tackle Jake Matthews will be the seventh member of his family to play in the NFL if he is drafted as expected in May.
Three losses in four games have Richmond clinging to slim hopes of making the NCAA tournament, and their best hope for enhancing their postseason resume comes Thursday night when VCU comes calling.
The Washington Redskins have cut defensive lineman Adam Carriker and punter Sav Rocca.
Treveon Graham had 17 points and eight rebounds, and VCU added a quality win to its postseason resume by beating No. 10 Saint Louis 67-56 on Saturday night.
A federal jury in St. Louis has found in favor of the St. Louis Rams in a lawsuit filed by a woman who claimed she was forced out because of her age.
While a trip to the NCAA tournament has become an expectation for Virginia Commonwealth lately, some analysts thought the Rams still had work to do to solidify their position in the field of 68. They should be able to breathe a little easier now.
First Joshua Linson knocked out the lights. Then he knocked out Winston-Salem State, ending a basketball game that took three days to complete.
Halil Kanacevic scored 12 points, none bigger than his layup with 34 seconds remaining in the game, as Saint Joseph's edged Rhode Island 57-54 on Thursday.
Kendall Anthony scored 24 points and Richmond defeated Fordham 82-70 on Saturday night.
Ovie Soko scored 19 points and grabbed 12 rebounds while L.G. Gill added 19 points as Duquesne took down Rhode Island 83-71 Saturday.
Melvin Johnson's timing seemed impeccable, and Virginia Commonwealth coach Shaka Smart thought it might be that kind of night.
Missouri's All-America defensive end came out to the entire country Sunday night and could become the first openly gay player in America's most popular sport.
LaMonta' Stone gets extra credit for his basketball prowess - with points taken off for forgetfulness.