- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - st. louis rams
St. Louis Rams linebacker Jo-Lonn Dunbar and NBA free agent Donte Green were arrested following a physical altercation outside a South Florida night club on Sunday.
The first openly gay player drafted in the NFL said Friday there have been no issues fitting in with his St. Louis Rams teammates, no awkward moments in the locker room and that he was accepted right away.
On one side is the NFL and his teammates on the St. Louis Rams, who hope the seventh-round draft pick isn't a distraction as he attempts to earn a roster spot. On the other side is an army of advocates and activists, who hope the league's first openly gay player capitalizes on his role and blazes a trail.
Michael Sam is out of the TV spotlight and the St. Louis Rams are hopeful of avoiding being the subject of another high-profile show.
Michael Sam and the rest of the St. Louis Rams rookies were on the field for the second straight day in what the team referred to as a skill development period.
The planned documentary by the Oprah Winfrey Network on Michael Sam, the NFL's first openly gay player, has been postponed.
Michael Sam made history over the weekend as being the first openly gay player selected in the NFL draft, and now the Oprah Winfrey Network is officially announcing a new reality series with the Rams player.
Sunday afternoons in the fall and winter used to be a time for the manly pursuit of victory on the gridiron. Not anymore.
The head of an advocacy group for gay and lesbian athletes said he spent a full day this week helping the St. Louis Rams prepare for the arrival of Michael Sam, who hopes to become the first openly gay player in the NFL.
The overflow crowd at Rams Park did not intimidate Michael Sam.
St. Louis Rams wide receiver Stedman Bailey has been suspended without pay for the first four games of the season for violating the NFL policy on performance enhancing substances.
President Obama congratulated Michael Sam on Saturday for being the first openly gay football player drafted by an NFL team.
The St. Louis Rams will busy on the final day of the NFL draft with seven picks remaining.
The Rams draft Michael Sam, clearing way for him to become NFL's 1st openly gay player.
The St. Louis Rams were certainly busy, even before picking Michael Sam.