- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Phil Robertson suspended ‘indefinitely’ for gay comments
- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
st. louis rams
Latest st. louis rams Items
Undrafted out of John Carroll, a Division III college in suburban Cleveland, the 38-year-old will presumably end his career having played in 256 consecutive games — a streak that is already the longest all-time among defensive players.
Treveon Graham scored 15 of his 18 points in the first half and VCU used a 14-5 second-half run to overcome a lackluster performance in a 72-57 victory against Wofford on Tuesday night.
The New England Patriots didn't have one more miracle finish in their repertoire.
The rise and fall of Robert Griffin III has led to many seeking a professional comparison. Look no further than LA Clippers forward Blake Griffin, who will be in town Saturday night to face the Wizards.
When second-year Colorado State Rams coach Jim McElwain got word his team was heading to the New Mexico Bowl, he gathered them in an auditorium to break the news. The ecstatic players broke out in cheers and began high-fiving each other.
Gary Pinkel was in no mood for holiday cheer a year ago.
Terry Shea — the quarterback guru who prepared Robert Griffin III for nearly three months to play in the NFL — has been watching the fall from grace of his former student from afar.
This latest version of Brady vs. Manning was a rout.
Rivers threw for 392 yards and three touchdowns, the final one a 26-yarder to Seyi Ajirotutu with 24 seconds remaining to give the Chargers a 41-38 victory over the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday and end a three-game losing streak.