- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Stacey Jackson
A New Orleans news organization has complied with a court order that it turns over information about online commenters for private review by a federal magistrate.
A federal judge ordered a newspaper on Wednesday to turn over information about anonymous online comments in the case of a former director of a nonprofit housing agency in New Orleans.
Police at Georgia's Columbus State University fatally shot a man over the weekend after officers responded to a report of someone with a gun, authorities said. A lawyer for the man's family said Monday that the man was unarmed and a visitor on campus.
The mother of a Dallas Cowboys practice squad player who was killed in a December 2012 car crash said she doesn't hold a grudge against the man who was drunk behind the wheel that night, her son's close friend and teammate Josh Brent.
A federal magistrate has allowed a defense attorney to subpoena records from a New Orleans news organization about comments anonymously posted on its website, the latest response to a scandal that led to the resignation of the region's top federal prosecutor.
Flint wasn't a student at Columbus State and his family's attorney, Stacey Jackson, has said he was unarmed and was visiting friends on campus.
Jackson said Flint had gone with three friends to visit two other friends on campus who are students at Columbus State.