- South Africa to prosecute after giraffe killed during truck transport
- Edge in Democrat-leaning Americans not enough to make up for GOP turnout: poll
- London mayor flies Palestinian flag at town hall to support Gaza
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Eric Cantor says he’ll resign on Aug. 18
- Ted Nugent slams ‘lying freaks’ at liberal media: I’m ‘doing God’s work’
- Joe Biden’s secret love: Skinny-dipping, Secret Service agents say
- Just-forged Israel-Hamas cease-fire ends in rocket fire
- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Stacey Jackson
A Justice Department report into the once-anonymous online postings of two former federal prosecutors makes clear they engaged in "extensive and intentional prosecutorial misconduct" connected to several criminal cases, according to a ruling filed by two federal judges.
Lawyers for the indicted former director of a New Orleans nonprofit agency want more material from a news agency about anonymous online posts.
The defense lawyer for a former New Orleans nonprofit agency director who faces criminal charges wants to see a newly completed justice department report on two former federal prosecutors' online posts.
A New Orleans news organization has complied with a court order that it turns over information about online commenters for private review by a federal magistrate.
A federal judge ordered a newspaper on Wednesday to turn over information about anonymous online comments in the case of a former director of a nonprofit housing agency in New Orleans.
Police at Georgia's Columbus State University fatally shot a man over the weekend after officers responded to a report of someone with a gun, authorities said. A lawyer for the man's family said Monday that the man was unarmed and a visitor on campus.
The mother of a Dallas Cowboys practice squad player who was killed in a December 2012 car crash said she doesn't hold a grudge against the man who was drunk behind the wheel that night, her son's close friend and teammate Josh Brent.
A federal magistrate has allowed a defense attorney to subpoena records from a New Orleans news organization about comments anonymously posted on its website, the latest response to a scandal that led to the resignation of the region's top federal prosecutor.
Brown's mother, Stacey Jackson of Champaign, Ill., told the AP that Brown was an expectant father.
"I'm very excited an anxious to meet my granddaughter," she said.