- Obama pitches to middle class with overtime pay action
- Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee claims Constitution is 400 years old
- Unemployment, job creation top biggest problems in America: poll
- Twitter crashes for second time in nine days
- Charles Manson associate Bruce Davis granted parole
- Israeli warplanes pound 29 Palestinian sites in Gaza: ‘Direct hits’ confirmed
- Eric Holder to give thumbs-up to drop jail time for drug offenders
- N.J. Gov. Chris Christie faces fire for Superstorm Sandy dollars: ‘Where’s the governor?’
- Pope Francis shakes Vatican Bank with ‘earthquake’ reforms
- White House: Obamacare didn’t matter in Florida special election
By Emily Miller
Obama is losing the debate on gun ownership, concealed-carry permits
Topic - Stacey
The "too fat to kill" defense didn't work for a Florida man convicted of murdering his son-in-law in 2006, so he is appealing his conviction on the grounds that New Jersey's wiretapping law is unconstitutional.
Even if only partly believable, the Tom Lewis story is a dreamy one: valiant amateur who still lives at home with his parents (mum says he always keeps his room impeccably tidy) upstaging the gnarly, mega-rich Goliaths of golf at the sport's oldest major.