- Lululemon Athletica chairman quits after firestorm over his fat-thighs comment
- CBS’ beleaguered Lara Logan gets a cheerleader — Dan Rather
- Jesus tops list as most significant figure in history; Mohammed at 4th
- See a drone? ‘Shoot it down,’ says Colorado ordinance
- Spanish journalists kidnapped by al Qaeda group in Syria
- Nevada rescuers frenzied to find 4 kids, 2 adults lost in snow
- ‘TipsforJesus’ strikes in New York, with three massive tips
- John Podesta jumps aboard Obama ship to sell second-term agenda
- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
By Tom Fitton
New photos confirm the attack's coordination and its cover-up
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Staci Slaughter
The San Francisco Giants say some of the baseball club's minor league players were injured in a Tuesday morning automobile collision in Scottsdale, Ariz.
The San Francisco Giants have paid nearly $545,000 in back wages and damages to 74 clubhouse and administrative employees for violations of minimum wage, overtime and record-keeping laws, federal officials said Thursday.
In a lawsuit filed on Tuesday in federal court, the City of San Jose says MLB has been dragging its feet in having owners vote on the A's proposed move to San Jose.
Major League Baseball is dragging its feet on having team owners vote on the Oakland Athletics' proposed move to a new ballpark 40 miles south in San Jose, San Jose city officials said in a lawsuit filed Tuesday.
The commemorative plaque honoring home run king Barry Bonds' record 756th clout has gone missing from AT&T Park.
The crazy scene at AT&T Park resembled opening day. All-Star closer Brian Wilson and Rookie of the Year catcher Buster Posey needed a police escort to make their way through the concourse.
Giants spokeswoman Staci Slaughter says she's unable to provide any information yet.
Giants' spokeswoman Staci Slaughter issued a statement emphasizing that the stabbing took place several blocks away from the stadium, the report said.