- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Staci Slaughter
In a lawsuit filed on Tuesday in federal court, the City of San Jose says MLB has been dragging its feet in having owners vote on the A's proposed move to San Jose.
Major League Baseball is dragging its feet on having team owners vote on the Oakland Athletics' proposed move to a new ballpark 40 miles south in San Jose, San Jose city officials said in a lawsuit filed Tuesday.
Giants spokeswoman Staci Slaughter says she's unable to provide any information yet.
Giants' spokeswoman Staci Slaughter issued a statement emphasizing that the stabbing took place several blocks away from the stadium, the report said.