- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Stacy Keach Items
“Planes” is a downmarket cousin of Pixar’s visually stunning “Cars” franchise. The production values, storyline and voice talent are slightly degraded from the original product, but “Planes” manages to be a worthy knockoff.
Dimitra Arliss, who played a hired killer alongside Robert Redford and Paul Newman in the caper comedy "The Sting," has died in Los Angeles. She was 79.
Elizabeth Marvel, who was part of the original off-Broadway cast of "Other Desert Cities," will join the show on Broadway.
Jon Robin Baitz's play "Other Desert Cities" is making the jump to Broadway and has lured a few new actresses to leap aboard _ Rachel Griffiths and Judith Light.
With five very different actors teaming up for a play on Broadway about friendly rivalries, the discussion around a restaurant table naturally turns ruthless: Exactly who in the group is the weakest link?