- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Stacye Terry
That's a lot of burgers from the dollar menu. A couple from Tennessee, Stacye Terry and her husband Greg, recently made an order at their local McDonald's drive-through and inadvertently left with a bag filled with cash.
"The second that he said it was their deposit, my first thing was let's get in the truck and take it back," she said. "There is no other way to have it. I couldn't live with myself."