- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Stacye Terry
That's a lot of burgers from the dollar menu. A couple from Tennessee, Stacye Terry and her husband Greg, recently made an order at their local McDonald's drive-through and inadvertently left with a bag filled with cash.
"The second that he said it was their deposit, my first thing was let's get in the truck and take it back," she said. "There is no other way to have it. I couldn't live with myself."