- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
Latest Stadium Friday Items
About 200 people burned tires and blocked the main road in front of the Brasilia stadium that will host the Confederations Cup opener Saturday.
Fans tossed footballs, the marching band played the fight song and a familiar refrain echoed through the Beaver Stadium crowd.
The 6-year-old boy who saw his firefighter father fall to his death while trying to catch a ball for him during a Rangers game this summer was back at the stadium Friday to throw out the ceremonial first pitch of the playoffs.
My observations, analysis and conclusions about the Redskins' offense after rewatching the TV broadcast of Washington's 16-7 preseason victory over the Pittsburgh Steelers.