- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Stan Bowman
The Chicago Blackhawks made no major moves before the trade deadline, and that was just fine with general manager Stan Bowman.
Don't expect any major moves for the Chicago Blackhawks ahead of Wednesday's NHL trade deadline.
Corey Crawford is having one great summer.
Stan Bowman wanted to keep Joel Quenneville in Chicago, and the coach had no desire to leave.
Bryan Bickell looks around and sees Jonathan Toews, Patrick Kane and the rest of a good young nucleus. He likes Chicago, and the Blackhawks are the only NHL team he has ever known.
When Rocky Wirtz took over the Chicago Blackhawks six years ago, they were among the worst teams in the NHL.
For all the talk about the Conn Smythe award, Tuukka Rask just wants to win after he played a supporting role when Tim Thomas led the Boston Bruins to the Stanley Cup two years ago.
Corey Crawford was in the stands when Patrick Kane slammed home the goal that secured the Stanley Cup for the Chicago Blackhawks in 2010.
The Chicago Blackhawks have given Stan Bowman a three-year contract extension through the 2015-16 season, rewarding the youngest general manager in the NHL with more opportunities to bring home another Stanley Cup championship.
The Montreal Canadiens signed defenseman Chris Campoli to a one-year, $1.75 million contract on Monday.
Chicago Blackhawks star Patrick Kane has a fractured left wrist and will need six to eight weeks to recover.
Minnesota is home to a multitude of Scandinavian descendants, particularly Sweden.
The Chicago Blackhawks and Corey Crawford agreed Thursday on a three-year contract after a standout rookie season in which he emerged as their top goalie.
Until the Los Angeles Kings made the biggest move of NHL trade deadline day by prying forward Dustin Penner away from the Edmonton Oilers, the further breaking up of the Florida Panthers dominated an otherwise dull day of dealing.
The dismantling of the disappointing Ottawa Senators took another step when defenseman Chris Campoli was traded to the Chicago Blackhawks for forward Ryan Potulny and a second-round pick in this year's draft.
"You have to be aware of what your competitors do, but can't simply react just because one team does one thing," Blackhawks general manager Stan Bowman said.
Bowman also says it's "too early to say" when goalie Nikolai Khabibulin (torn rotator cuff surgery) will return.