- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Latest Stan Bowman Items
The Chicago Blackhawks made no major moves before the trade deadline, and that was just fine with general manager Stan Bowman.
Don't expect any major moves for the Chicago Blackhawks ahead of Wednesday's NHL trade deadline.
Corey Crawford is having one great summer.
Bryan Bickell looks around and sees Jonathan Toews, Patrick Kane and the rest of a good young nucleus. He likes Chicago, and the Blackhawks are the only NHL team he has ever known.
When Rocky Wirtz took over the Chicago Blackhawks six years ago, they were among the worst teams in the NHL.
For all the talk about the Conn Smythe award, Tuukka Rask just wants to win after he played a supporting role when Tim Thomas led the Boston Bruins to the Stanley Cup two years ago.
Corey Crawford was in the stands when Patrick Kane slammed home the goal that secured the Stanley Cup for the Chicago Blackhawks in 2010.
The Chicago Blackhawks have given Stan Bowman a three-year contract extension through the 2015-16 season, rewarding the youngest general manager in the NHL with more opportunities to bring home another Stanley Cup championship.
The Chicago Blackhawks and Corey Crawford agreed Thursday on a three-year contract after a standout rookie season in which he emerged as their top goalie.