- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Stan D. Barry
If political parties cannot win over voters, perhaps just trying to confuse them might work.
In talking with people in the county, Sheriff Barry said, the most common reaction thus far has been confusion.
"I certainly hope that at some point, someone will call Cooper out on these laws," he said. "I am not stealing county money. I have not found a loophole in the retirement system. It's very frustrating for them to get away with things that are completely fabricated and repeated. Unfortunately, it has yet to happen, but hopefully, it will."