- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Standard Chartered Bank
Latest Standard Chartered Bank Items
A London-based bank that provided wholesale banking services through branch offices in this country, primarily U.S.-dollar clearing for international wire payments, has agreed to forfeit $227 million to the Justice Department for conspiring to violate international economic regulations that posed a threat to the United States.
A British bank accused of scheming with the Iranian government to launder billions of dollars will be subject to two years of monitoring at its New York branch and will permanently install personnel to oversee and audit offshore monitoring as part of a $340 million settlement with financial regulators.
A British bank schemed with the Iranian government to launder $250 billion from 2001 to 2007, leaving the U.S. financial system "vulnerable to terrorists," New York's financial regulator charged Monday.