- DCCC chair hopes Alex Sink will run again in November
- U.S., allies threaten ‘further action’ against Russia
- Obama to order businesses to hike overtime pay for salary workers
- Last laugh: Marine vet fires off jokes from the grave with own obituary
- Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says
- NATO sends surveillance planes to watch Ukraine
- Climate change not a top concern of Americans, poll shows
- GM faces federal investigation for slow recall that led to 13 deaths
- Iran president reaches out to Oman on friendship tour
- FAA’s pre-Malaysia flight warning: 777s have cracking, corrosion issues
Latest Stanford University Items
Surgery began Tuesday morning in Northern California to separate twin girls joined at the chest and abdomen.
Twin 2-year-old girls who were joined at the chest and abdomen were separated Tuesday during a lengthy, complex procedure at Stanford University's children's hospital.
The always-busy Mike Krzyzewski has a lot on his plate _ even for him.
Brittney Griner has already left a mark on women's basketball and she's only beginning her junior season.
The differing opinions of two professors on how a powerful anesthetic killed Michael Jackson has left jurors with two scenarios to consider about how the King of Pop died, and in the process has also strained the relationship of the two longtime collaborators and friends.
Southern California coach Lane Kiffin was reprimanded and fined $10,000 by the Pac-12 on Monday night for criticizing the officiating in the 21st-ranked Trojans' triple-overtime loss to Stanford last weekend.
Stanford's first win of the season against a ranked team helped Andrew Luck and the Cardinal move up in the BCS standings.
An anesthesia expert testifying for the doctor charged in Michael Jackson's death has told jurors that the physician deviated from the standard of care.