- ‘Operation Normandy’ set to send 3,500 volunteers to border to ‘stop an invasion’
- Netanyahu’s spokesman: Safe to fly to Israel
- Oregon vandals smear cars with doughnuts, pastries, chocolate bars
- Obama’s ‘Katrina moment’ leaves his favorability factor at 42 percent
- Feds tout nearly 200 arrests, $625K in seized cash in Texas border crackdown
- Joy Behar: Sarah Palin should be ‘turning letters over on some game show’
- Rhino poacher in South Africa sentenced to 77 years in jail
- John Kerry defies FAA and flies to Israel to talk peace
- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
Topic - Stanford
Trent Murphy knows a lot about sacking quarterbacks from his days at Stanford. But going against Trent Williams in practice is a new level of learning.
To remain competitive, Harvard implements a new online business program that runs conversely to the MOOC programs of Stanford and Wharton School.
Wayne Taylor's pinch-hit, three-run homer in the top of the eighth inning helped Stanford stay alive with a 10-7 win over Indiana in the NCAA's Bloomington regional on Sunday.
Danny Diekroeger hit a three-run homer, Brett Hanewich set a career high in strikeouts and Stanford eliminated Youngstown State with an 12-4 win Sunday at the NCAA's Bloomington Regional.
Sam Travis homered and drove in two runs, Joey DeNato pitched into the eighth inning and Indiana held off Stanford 4-2 at the Bloomington regional Saturday.
After the Super Bowl celebration wrapped up, Seattle general manager John Schneider laid out his contract plans to Doug Baldwin.
U.S. captain Clint Dempsey's sore left groin has improved, and coach Jurgen Klinsmann plans to start him in the Americans' second World Cup warmup this weekend against Turkey.
Alabama had never won an NCAA men's golf championship before last season.
Stanford golfer Cameron Wilson kept his cool after he missed a big putt in the third round of the NCAA tournament. His positive attitude paid off in a big way.
The third round of a golf tournament is often referred to as "moving day."
Stanford topped the leaderboard Saturday in the suspended second round of the NCAA Men's Golf Championship, while the Cardinal's Cameron Wilson and South Carolina's Will Starke shared the lead in the individual standings.
Tim Howard releases an "Ahhh!" that echoes through empty Stanford Stadium as he makes a diving stop during a basic keep away drill.
Patrick Rodgers heads to wind-swept Prairie Dunes this weekend in the rarest of company.
While other World Cup coaches have pared down their 23-player rosters as they prepare for Brazil, Jurgen Klinsmann prefers to wait.
He has brought 30 U.S. hopefuls to Stanford for training camp to ensure he gets his selections just right before the team's June 8 departure to Sao Paulo. This is a change from 2006, when Klinsmann coached his native Germany and announced his roster 3½ weeks ahead of its opener.