- Mexican train carrying 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S. derails
- Secret Service begins regular K-9 patrols around White House
- Pentagon’s human memory-chip program moves forward
- Obama blasts GOP, ignores immigration crisis in Texas speech
- Marine Warfighting Lab tests the Godzilla of amphibious assault vehicles
- Harry Reid: Birth-control ruling the worst Supreme Court decision in 25 years
- Vet suicides ‘horrible human cost’ of VA dysfunction: lawmaker
- First marijuana customer in Spokane says he was fired
- Hagel: ‘Make no mistake,’ ISIL is an ‘imminent’ threat to U.S.
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to ‘fight for national sovereignty’
Latest Stanislas Wawrinka Items
Roger Federer and Stanislas Wawrinka lost the doubles match to Andrey Golubev and Aleksandr Nedovyesov on Saturday, giving Kazakhstan a 2-1 lead over Switzerland in the Davis Cup quarterfinals.
Roger Federer eased to victory over Mikhail Kukushkin on Friday, bringing Switzerland level at 1-1 with Kazakhstan in the Davis Cup quarterfinals.
Australian Open champion Stanislas Wawrinka will take on Andrey Golubev in the opening singles match of Switzerland's Davis Cup quarterfinals tie against Kazakhstan.
Australian Open champion Stanislas Wawrinka acknowledges that Switzerland has its best chance in years to win a first Davis Cup title.
Rafael Nadal showed no problem with his tender back in his second match since returning from the injury, defeating fellow Spaniard Albert Montanes 6-1, 6-2 to reach the quarterfinals of the Rio Open on Thursday.
Roger Federer and Stanislas Wawrinka won their singles matches on Friday to give Switzerland a convincing 2-0 lead over Serbia in their World Group first-round tie.
Stanislas Wawrinka beats top-ranked Rafael Nadal to win the Australian Open.
Stanislas Wawrinka will replace David Ferrer as the world's No. 3 player after beating Rafael Nadal in the Sunday night's Australian Open final.
Before the tournament had even started, Rafael Nadal described the Australian Open as his unlucky Grand Slam.