- GAO review: Education Department botching loan-amnesty program
- Snowden: NSA uses fake Facebook to hack into users’ computers
- Tearin’ up my tweet: ‘N Sync’s Lance Bass promotes wrong Obamacare website
- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- Pentagon: U.S. F-16 fighter jets to train with Poland near Ukraine
- Jerry Sandusky’s wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Ben Carson: America’s now ‘very much like Nazi Germany’
- Heroin found on N.J. toddler at day care
- Pistorius trial: Police conduct faces scrutiny
- Gaza militants fire large rocket barrage at Israel
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Stanislav Galiev
Mike Green scored in the fourth round of a shootout and former Belleville Bulls goalie Philipp Grubauer stopped all four Winnipeg attempts in the Washington Capitals' 4-3 victory over the Jets on Saturday night in the exhibition opener for both teams.
It's mostly a collection of drills and tests to see what prospects are made of, but this week's Capitals development camp is a chance to see tomorrow's players today. There might not be a can't-miss prospect at Kettler Capitals Iceplex for the next six days, but it's a showcase for the depth of youth in the organization.