- No mas: Principal bans Spanish language in intercom announcement
- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Stanislav Galiev
Mike Green scored in the fourth round of a shootout and former Belleville Bulls goalie Philipp Grubauer stopped all four Winnipeg attempts in the Washington Capitals' 4-3 victory over the Jets on Saturday night in the exhibition opener for both teams.
It's mostly a collection of drills and tests to see what prospects are made of, but this week's Capitals development camp is a chance to see tomorrow's players today. There might not be a can't-miss prospect at Kettler Capitals Iceplex for the next six days, but it's a showcase for the depth of youth in the organization.