- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Topic - Stanley Cup-Champion Boston
After the Washington Capitals' 3-1 loss to the New York Rangers in Game 1, the scene inside the visiting locker room at Madison Square Garden was one of unpleasant reflection as players struggled to pinpoint why the intensity wasn't at a playoff level.
"I can't wait to play tomorrow," he said. "I feel good, I feel fresh and that's what I missed that kind of 10 days."