- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Stanley Cup-Champion Boston
After the Washington Capitals' 3-1 loss to the New York Rangers in Game 1, the scene inside the visiting locker room at Madison Square Garden was one of unpleasant reflection as players struggled to pinpoint why the intensity wasn't at a playoff level.
"I can't wait to play tomorrow," he said. "I feel good, I feel fresh and that's what I missed that kind of 10 days."