- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
Stanley Cup Championship
Latest Stanley Cup Championship Items
If the NHL can avoid another work stoppage, the schedule for the upcoming season is set.
Randy Carlyle appeared relieved after his Anaheim Ducks snapped a seven-game skid Wednesday night, figuring his talented club had turned a corner.
The Chicago Blackhawks have given Stan Bowman a three-year contract extension through the 2015-16 season, rewarding the youngest general manager in the NHL with more opportunities to bring home another Stanley Cup championship.
If it wasn't clear to Claude Julien before he took the job in Boston, it quickly became obvious that the Bruins were struggling in the summer of 2007_ on the ice, and in the hearts of the local fans.
One of the greatest American hockey players is hanging up his skates for good.
The Penguins on Tuesday signed forward Jason Williams to a one-year contract, worth $600,000.
Five men arrested during celebrations of the Bruins' Stanley Cup championship have appeared in Boston Municipal Court.
Boston police reported several arrests but few serious incidents as Bruins fans reveled in the team's first Stanley Cup championship in nearly four decades. Precautions taken Wednesday allowed the city to avoid the violence and destruction that have plagued past sports celebrations.
Boston Bruins fans reveled in the team's first Stanley Cup championship in nearly four decades as city police kept a close eye on the celebrations to ensure things didn't turn violent.