- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
- New evidence could threaten Army sex assault case
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
- Bishop in Aleppo: ‘We Christians live in fear in Syria’
- Oscar Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
Stanley Cup Title
Latest Stanley Cup Title Items
Although Stephane Robidas isn't a flashy player, the sturdy defenseman could be exactly what the high-flying Anaheim Ducks need in their Stanley Cup chase.
Don't expect any major moves for the Chicago Blackhawks ahead of Wednesday's NHL trade deadline.
The Chicago Blackhawks head into the NHL's Olympic break in prime position to defend their Stanley Cup title.
Even when the weary Anaheim Ducks were missing their best skater on the dangerous end of back-to-back games, Jonas Hiller managed to keep his incredible winning streak intact.
Calgary Flames goalie Miikka Kiprusoff announced his retirement on Monday after 12 NHL seasons.
The Chicago Blackhawks and coach Joel Quenneville have agreed to a three-year contract extension that keeps him with the Stanley Cup champions through the 2016-17 season.
Tuukka Rask turned an outstanding first season as the Boston Bruins' No. 1 goalie into a long-term commitment on Wednesday by signing an eight-year contract to stay with the Eastern Conference champions.
Thousands of fans who ditched work and painted their faces red and black roared in appreciation as the buses paraded past carrying waving players in red jerseys. Captain Jonathan Toews triumphantly hoisted the silver trophy over his head.
From the jubilant parade all the way to the boisterous rally, millions of excited fans spent a sun-drenched Friday celebrating another Stanley Cup title for the Chicago Blackhawks.