- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Stanley Cup Title
Latest Stanley Cup Title Items
Although Stephane Robidas isn't a flashy player, the sturdy defenseman could be exactly what the high-flying Anaheim Ducks need in their Stanley Cup chase.
Don't expect any major moves for the Chicago Blackhawks ahead of Wednesday's NHL trade deadline.
The Chicago Blackhawks head into the NHL's Olympic break in prime position to defend their Stanley Cup title.
Even when the weary Anaheim Ducks were missing their best skater on the dangerous end of back-to-back games, Jonas Hiller managed to keep his incredible winning streak intact.
Calgary Flames goalie Miikka Kiprusoff announced his retirement on Monday after 12 NHL seasons.
The Chicago Blackhawks and coach Joel Quenneville have agreed to a three-year contract extension that keeps him with the Stanley Cup champions through the 2016-17 season.
Tuukka Rask turned an outstanding first season as the Boston Bruins' No. 1 goalie into a long-term commitment on Wednesday by signing an eight-year contract to stay with the Eastern Conference champions.
Thousands of fans who ditched work and painted their faces red and black roared in appreciation as the buses paraded past carrying waving players in red jerseys. Captain Jonathan Toews triumphantly hoisted the silver trophy over his head.
From the jubilant parade all the way to the boisterous rally, millions of excited fans spent a sun-drenched Friday celebrating another Stanley Cup title for the Chicago Blackhawks.