- Toronto’s Rob Ford takes rehabbed self to kids’ playground for political props
- Sen. Joe Manchin sued by his brother over old loan: report
- New Mexico decides to use HealthCare.gov for 2015
- Satanists to use Hobby Lobby rule to skirt state abortion laws
- White House: No choice but to act now on climate change
- HHS: ‘Donut hole’ reforms saved Medicare enrollees $11.5 billion since 2010
- Boston-area tornado rips 100 homes: ‘Are we in Kansas?’
- Rush Limbaugh: ‘There is no journalism anymore’
- Scott Brown struggles for political traction in New Hampshire Senate race
- California’s Jerry Brown cites God, ‘religious call’ to embrace illegals
Topic - Stanley Jean-Baptiste
The New Orleans Saints signed second-round draft pick Stanley Jean-Baptiste to a four-year contract Saturday.
Saints coach Sean Payton and his staff set out to draft a defensive back with the size to contend with some of the bigger receivers in the NFC South, and the ball skills to make quarterbacks think twice about throwing in his direction.
It seems highly unlikely the Redskins make any more major moves in free agency, so attention turns to the draft. What positions should Washington target?
"Hopefully he'll take me in with open arms and he can teach me what he knows," Jean-Baptiste said of Bailey.