- Iran’s Rouhani: Israel, Islamic State are ‘tumors derived from the same origin’
- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Political speak: Planned Parenthood dumps ‘pro-choice’ for ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics: State Department
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Stanley Kurtz
Based on its title, a reviewer might judge this book as one-dimensional. That would be a mistake. Author Stanley Kurtz does indeed grapple with the subject matter indicated in "Spreading the Wealth: How Obama is Robbing the Suburbs to Pay for the Cities." However, he shows how White House social engineering links that hidden ambition to areas that at first glance may appear beyond issues inherent in a discussion of city versus suburban life.
Editor's Note: In this first of a five-part series, Middle East and Islam specialist Daniel Pipes begins his inquiry into Barack Obama's early Muslim connections by noting the president's autobiographical inaccuracies.
Mr. Kurtz explains, "As companies are trapped, unable to move, they and their employees will have no choice but to submit to a given city's redistributive tax-and-spending plans."
"When it comes to education issues," Mr. Kurtz tells us, "[terrorist] Bill Ayers and Darling-Hammond are on the same page."