- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Latest Stanley Kurtz Items
Based on its title, a reviewer might judge this book as one-dimensional. That would be a mistake. Author Stanley Kurtz does indeed grapple with the subject matter indicated in "Spreading the Wealth: How Obama is Robbing the Suburbs to Pay for the Cities." However, he shows how White House social engineering links that hidden ambition to areas that at first glance may appear beyond issues inherent in a discussion of city versus suburban life.
Editor's Note: In this first of a five-part series, Middle East and Islam specialist Daniel Pipes begins his inquiry into Barack Obama's early Muslim connections by noting the president's autobiographical inaccuracies.