- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Staples Items
President Obama is a magician without equal. With the waving of his pen, he can make thousands of jobs disappear.
Staples is closing down 225 of its stores in North America -- about 12 percent of its stock -- in an effort to cut costs and shore up weak revenue numbers.
Staples will close up to 225 stores in North America by the end of next year as it seeks to trim about $500 million in costs annually by 2015.
Jonathan Quick and the Los Angeles Kings have returned from the Olympic break with a revitalized game and a sharpened playoff focus.
Authorities in northern Minnesota say the death of a 36-year-old woman whose body was found outside in the snow does not appear suspicious.
Michigan State athletic director Mark Hollis says the Spartans will join North Carolina, Texas and Florida in December 2018 for a coast-to-coast basketball event that will include games in New York, Chicago and Los Angeles.
A woman has been sentenced to prison and ordered to pay more than $250,000 in restitution after she was convicted of embezzling from her employer.
Magic Johnson was back at the Staples Center, dishing an assist to the WNBA's Los Angeles Sparks.
Jonathan Quick's Olympic goaltending audition for U.S. national team coach Dan Bylsma ended after three Pittsburgh goals in one rocky period.