- Sleet, ice, deepfreeze hit large swath of U.S.
- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
Latest Staples Items
Bryna Reid wasn't in charge of cooking the turkey this year, so she popped over to Kmart early Thursday to take advantage of its Thanksgiving Day "doorbuster" deals.
Another chapter in the legal battle between NBA star Dwyane Wade and his ex-wife Siohvaughn Funches-Wade has ended with the dismissal of a lawsuit.
Although Dustin Brown will always remember raising the Stanley Cup above his head last year, he also remembers the pain of a first-round playoff loss to San Jose one year before the Los Angeles Kings became champions.
When Shaquille O'Neal visited the Forum during the summer he joined the Los Angeles Lakers, general manager Jerry West encouraged him to look up at the retired jerseys hanging above the court.
When Shaquille O'Neal visited the Forum during the summer he joined the Los Angeles Lakers, Jerry West encouraged him to look up at the retired jerseys hanging above the court.
Malcolm Armstead scored 14 points, Fred Van Vleet bounced in a big basket with 1 minute left, and ninth-seeded Wichita State earned its first trip to the Final Four since 1965 with a 70-66 victory over Ohio State on Saturday.
In a story Feb. 22 about the death of singer Cleotha Staples, The Associated Press reported erroneously that Pervis Staples was a sister. He was a brother and performed with The Staple Singers until 1968.
In a family of vocalists, it was Cleotha Staples' smooth and velvety voice that helped set apart the sound of the influential and best-selling gospel group The Staple Singers.
A northeastern Pennsylvania TV station is refusing to run a commercial for the real-life Dunder Mifflin paper brand.