- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
Star Scientific Inc.
Latest Star Scientific Inc. Items
Former Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell's lawyers filed a motion Tuesday evening asking a federal judge to dismiss most of the charges against McDonnell and his wife in a public corruption case.
A federal judge denied a request Tuesday by the defense team of former Gov. Bob McDonnell and his wife, Maureen, to limit prosecutors' involvement in a civil case against the government's key witness, the latest in a string of failed motions by the defense team.
While investigators say former Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell accepted lavish gifts, golf outings and other favors in exchange for boosting a wealthy businessman and his company, the 43-page indictment paints his wife, Maureen, as the one who had her hands outstretched the most.
A federal judge is halting the discovery process in a lawsuit claiming Star Scientific Inc. misled investors.
Gov. Bob McDonnell said Tuesday he plans to return all the gifts a donor supplied Virginia's first family — ending months of legal wrangling and a smattering of calls for his resignation.
Jonnie R. Williams' lavish gifts and his company’s generous political donations are at the center of a growing scandal dogging the state’s two top Republicans — Gov. Bob McDonnell and Attorney General Kenneth T. Cuccinelli II.
Tobacco maker Star Scientific Inc. says it has developed a moist smokeless tobacco with lower levels of cancer-causing chemicals than any other tobacco product now on the market.