- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Star Scientific Inc.
Latest Star Scientific Inc. Items
Dietary supplement maker Star Scientific Inc. says its stock price has prompted notice from Nasdaq that it isn't in compliance with the stock market's rules.
Former Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell's lawyers filed a motion Tuesday evening asking a federal judge to dismiss most of the charges against McDonnell and his wife in a public corruption case.
A federal judge denied a request Tuesday by the defense team of former Gov. Bob McDonnell and his wife, Maureen, to limit prosecutors' involvement in a civil case against the government's key witness, the latest in a string of failed motions by the defense team.
While investigators say former Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell accepted lavish gifts, golf outings and other favors in exchange for boosting a wealthy businessman and his company, the 43-page indictment paints his wife, Maureen, as the one who had her hands outstretched the most.
A federal judge is halting the discovery process in a lawsuit claiming Star Scientific Inc. misled investors.
Gov. Bob McDonnell said Tuesday he plans to return all the gifts a donor supplied Virginia's first family — ending months of legal wrangling and a smattering of calls for his resignation.
Jonnie R. Williams' lavish gifts and his company’s generous political donations are at the center of a growing scandal dogging the state’s two top Republicans — Gov. Bob McDonnell and Attorney General Kenneth T. Cuccinelli II.
Tobacco maker Star Scientific Inc. says it has developed a moist smokeless tobacco with lower levels of cancer-causing chemicals than any other tobacco product now on the market.