- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
- U.N. rights chief: Flight MH17 downing possible war crime
- Attack on park in Gaza war kills 10, mostly children
- Calif. protesters to block Israel-owned ships at Port of Oakland
Latest Starbucks Items
After coffee drinkers were jolted awake by last week's news of a spike in the cost of their morning cup, they can relax knowing the high prices probably won't last.
Companies like Costco, Whole Foods, and Starbucks are paying above-market wages and giving out perks because the investment in their employees pays off. So why don't more companies catch on?
Starbucks redesigns tuition reimbursement plan to better serve its employees.
When Ryan Cox, 30, picks up his regular Starbucks order of a Venti hot chocolate and custom-designed espresso drink, he often pays the tab for the person behind him.
Starbucks is closer to making instant coffee in Augusta.
Starbucks has apologized to a Louisiana teacher who says a Baton Rouge barista drew satanic symbols in her coffee foam.
Only one of her four sons actually breastfed - and he did so for only a few weeks. But that didn't stop Amelia Boomker from setting the Guinness World Record for breast milk donation.
Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz brought Oprah Winfrey on stage Wednesday at the shareholders meeting in Seattle to announce a drink named after the media mogul.
A mysterious shop named "Dumb Starbucks" is serving coffee again in Los Angeles after drawing weekend crowds that waited in a line two blocks long.