- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
State Administration Of Work Safety
Latest State Administration Of Work Safety Items
BEIJING (AP) — Safety at China's coal mines improved in 2013, with the numbers of accidents and deaths decreasing from the previous year, the government said Saturday.
A commercial airline pilot failed to locate the runway before landing and abandoned the plane after it crashed in northeastern China two years ago, the government said Friday and called for the chief pilot to be prosecuted.