- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - State Attorney'S Office
A Lakeland police detective has been cleared of criminal wrongdoing following allegations of check fraud and a subsequent State Attorney's Office investigation.
Journalists are arguing that fees the State Attorney's Office wants to charge for the release of jailhouse calls made by a software developer charged with fatally shooting a 17-year-old are exorbitant.