- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: ‘We are going to crush them’
- Adam Lanza’s dad: He would’ve killed me ‘in a heartbeat’
- North Korea holds election: 100% turnout, Kim Jong-un gets — 100% of vote
- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - State Attorney'S Office
A Lakeland police detective has been cleared of criminal wrongdoing following allegations of check fraud and a subsequent State Attorney's Office investigation.
Prosecutors say they may retry a Florida man on first-degree murder charges in the fatal shooting of a teenager after an argument over loud music.
Your daily look at news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today.
Journalists are arguing that fees the State Attorney's Office wants to charge for the release of jailhouse calls made by a software developer charged with fatally shooting a 17-year-old are exorbitant.
Lakeland's police chief has been placed on administrative leave less than a week after announcing her resignation.
Prosecutors have dropped a reckless driving charge against Los Angeles Dodgers outfielder Yasiel Puig.
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) — A city commissioner in central Florida has been removed from office after prosecutors filed felony charges against him in a drunken driving crash.
Maurice Jones-Drew will not be charged in connection with an alleged bar fight last month.
A warrant has been issued for the arrest of former NFL wide receiver Chad Johnson in South Florida.
Fisk University may soon be able to generate cash from its 101-piece art collection donated by the late painter Georgia O'Keeffe.
The state medical examiner has ruled that the death of a Florida A&M University drum major last month was a homicide after concluding that the student was severely beaten in a hazing incident and died within an hour.
An attorney and adjunct lecturer at George Washington University Law School was arrested in Washington on Thursday by agents at U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement's (ICE) in Tampa, Fla., charged with six counts of child sexual exploitation.
Chris Rainey is getting a second chance at Florida.
Udonis Haslem of the Miami Heat released a statement Monday night expressing confidence that he'll be vindicated, one day after he was charged with possession of marijuana following a traffic stop.