- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
- Family removed from Southwest flight over tweet about rude agent, dad says
- Michael Bloomberg thumbs FAA ban, plots course to Israel
- California bans full-contact football practices in off-season
- Thune: Downed fighter jets show more evidence of separatist capabilities
- Obama tells DNC fundraising crowd: ‘I’m not overly partisan’
Topic - State Attorney'S Office
An Orlando prosecutor who was criticized for social media comments referring to drug addicts as "crack hoes" is being reassigned to a different division while the State Attorney's Office conducts a review.
A Lakeland police detective has been cleared of criminal wrongdoing following allegations of check fraud and a subsequent State Attorney's Office investigation.
Journalists are arguing that fees the State Attorney's Office wants to charge for the release of jailhouse calls made by a software developer charged with fatally shooting a 17-year-old are exorbitant.