- NTSB hearing on San Francisco airliner crash postponed
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford insists he has dried out, vows sobriety test
- Greenpeace video warns that climate change is wrecking Santa’s home
- Herman Cain profiled in ‘Political Power’ comic book
- Hagel renews Qatar defense pact despite differences over Iran, Syria
- Fire departments fear Obamacare will gut volunteer ranks
- Rep. Alan Grayson loses $18M in stock scheme
- Christmas secularists get 6-foot beer-can Festivus pole at Florida Statehouse
- George Zimmerman’s girlfriend flips on assault: Let ‘my boyfriend’ go
- Lululemon Athletica chairman quits after firestorm over his fat-thighs comment
By Tom Fitton
New photos confirm the attack's coordination and its cover-up
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - State Attorney'S Office
Maurice Jones-Drew will not be charged in connection with an alleged bar fight last month.
A warrant has been issued for the arrest of former NFL wide receiver Chad Johnson in South Florida.
Fisk University may soon be able to generate cash from its 101-piece art collection donated by the late painter Georgia O'Keeffe.
The state medical examiner has ruled that the death of a Florida A&M University drum major last month was a homicide after concluding that the student was severely beaten in a hazing incident and died within an hour.
An attorney and adjunct lecturer at George Washington University Law School was arrested in Washington on Thursday by agents at U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement's (ICE) in Tampa, Fla., charged with six counts of child sexual exploitation.
Chris Rainey is getting a second chance at Florida.
Udonis Haslem of the Miami Heat released a statement Monday night expressing confidence that he'll be vindicated, one day after he was charged with possession of marijuana following a traffic stop.