- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- Appeals court upholds Obamacare tax as constitutional
- As fighting in Gaza rages on, Kerry battles hapless bumbler perception
- New Englander Scott Brown turns his gaze to the U.S. border crisis
- Toronto’s Rob Ford takes rehabbed self to kids’ playground for political props
Topic - State Attorney'S Office
An Orlando prosecutor who was criticized for social media comments referring to drug addicts as "crack hoes" is being reassigned to a different division while the State Attorney's Office conducts a review.
A Lakeland police detective has been cleared of criminal wrongdoing following allegations of check fraud and a subsequent State Attorney's Office investigation.
Journalists are arguing that fees the State Attorney's Office wants to charge for the release of jailhouse calls made by a software developer charged with fatally shooting a 17-year-old are exorbitant.