- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Phil Robertson suspended ‘indefinitely’ for gay quip
Latest State College Items
Penn State will not renew the contract of athletic director Tim Curley, who has been on leave since being charged last year with perjury and failing to report a child sex abuse allegation against Jerry Sandusky.
Penn State coach Bill O'Brien settled in behind a microphone early in the afternoon for what was, by far, the second most-anticipated talk of the day in and around State College, Pa.
A former Penn State graduate assistant who complained he saw former assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky showering with a young boy on campus and testified at his sex abuse trial sued the university on Tuesday for what he calls defamation and misrepresentation.
From first downs to time of possession, Navy had the edge on Penn State in many key offensive categories.
Kicking woes bely a larger problem for Penn State.
The game was scheduled long before it became an event.
Braxton Miller helped make Urban Meyer's first game as Ohio State coach a record-breaking romp for the Buckeyes.
Penn State's season opener on Saturday will be the first since 1949 not featuring someone with the last name Paterno on the coaching staff. They're out of the picture, like the campus statue of the family patriarch; erased like his coaching records.
Fans tossed footballs, the marching band played the fight song and a familiar refrain echoed through the Beaver Stadium crowd.