- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
State Corporation Commission
Latest State Corporation Commission Items
Virginia regulators have closed a Richmond-based credit union after it was found to be insolvent.
Dominion Virginia Power's preferred route for a high-voltage power line over the James River has won state regulatory approval over objections it would mar a historic stretch of the James.
The State Corporation Commission is reviewing rules governing long-term care insurance to determine whether revisions are needed.
Washington Gas has to pay Virginia $154,800 under a settlement order from the State Corporation Commission stemming from an investigation into a December 2010 explosion that destroyed a home in Chantilly.