- Boston bomb squad destroys unattended pressure cooker: report
- Colorado rakes in $2 million from January’s marijuana sales
- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
- Mad dash for Nome: Dallas Seavey wins his second Iditarod dog race
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
- Study: 2 percent of Americans have new hips, knees
- Friend: Pistorius shot gun out car without warning
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - State Farm Classic
The LPGA State Farm Classic is a golf tournament for professional female golfers that is part of the LPGA Tour. It has been played annually since 1976 in Springfield, Illinois, United States. From 1976 through 2006, the tournament was held at The Rail Golf Course. In 2007 it moved to Panther Creek Country Club. - Source: Wikipedia
Defending champion Jiyai Shin is still looking for her best form and first title of the year entering the Evian Masters.
Organizers of the annual LPGA Tour stop in Springfield, Ill., say State Farm is dropping its sponsorship after this year.