- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
State Farm Insurance
Latest State Farm Insurance Items
Advertisers are backing away from the Los Angeles Clippers after racist comments attributed to the NBA team's owner.
Indiana body shops and auto insurers are on a collision course over repair compensation practices, a dispute that could cost millions of dollars to patch up.
Illinois won't be in the NCAA tournament but the Illini will get the chance to keep playing with bid to play Boston University on Wednesday in the National Invitation Tournament.
A federal judge has ordered State Farm Fire and Casualty Co. to pay legal fees and damages of $3 million in a whistleblower lawsuit after a jury found the insurer defrauded the government in a policyholder claim after Hurricane Katrina.
Several years of severe weather is costing Illinois homeowners more for insurance through one major carrier.
State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance, which covers about one in every three cars in Louisiana, is raising insurance rates for drivers.
State Farm is pulling its ads from Penn State football broadcasts, while General Motors is reconsidering its sponsorship deal and Wall Street is threatening to downgrade the school's credit rating, suggesting the price of the sexual abuse scandal could go well beyond the $60 million fine and other penalties imposed by the NCAA.
The LPGA tournament in Springfield has been canceled after organizers failed to find a new sponsor.
The number of accidents in which deer were struck by vehicles has increased by 2 percent in Maryland, while such crashes decreased by 7 percent nationwide, according to a 12-month report released Monday by the State Farm insurance company.