- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Unemployment rose to 6.2 percent in July; 209K jobs added
- Dave Brat wishes Eric Cantor well, says he’s ready to take over on Nov. 5
- Ugandan court invalidates controversial anti-gay law
- Al Sharpton to NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio: ‘I’ll be your worst enemy’
- South Africa to prosecute after giraffe killed during truck transport
- GOP tsunami coming as even Dem-leaning voters bolt: poll
- London mayor flies Palestinian flag at town hall to support Gaza
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - State Gop
Montana's governor picked Lt. Gov. John Walsh on Friday to be interim U.S. senator, an appointment that could kick-start Walsh's election campaign as Democrats seek to keep the seat - and control of the U.S. Senate - in their hands.
Sen. David Vitter on Tuesday ended months of speculation and entered the 2015 race for governor of Louisiana, saying the office would give him a more powerful post from which to protect taxpayer dollars.
It's been two months since Colorado Republicans chose their presidential favorites, but they're just now starting to choose delegates to the Republican National Convention who will add Colorado's voice.
The Arkansas Republican Party says presidential candidate Rick Santorum will remain on the party's primary ballot in May even though he has quit the campaign.