- CBO chief: Projected job loss numbers from minimum wage hike are fluid
- Rep. Rangel: ‘No question’ Harlem explosion is result of gas leak, not terrorism
- Dog left in car blasts horn for 15 minutes
- DCCC chair hopes Alex Sink will run again in November
- U.S., allies threaten ‘further action’ against Russia
- Obama to order businesses to hike overtime pay for salary workers
- Last laugh: Marine vet fires off jokes from the grave with own obituary
- Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says
- NATO sends surveillance planes to watch Ukraine
- Climate change not a top concern of Americans, poll shows
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - State Medical Examiner'S Office
Authorities are investigating the discovery of two bodies found in a burning building in the small western Iowa city of Deloit.
The Maine state fire marshal's office has released the name of the woman killed in a house fire in Limington.
Connecticut State Police say they are investigating the discovery of two bodies inside a vehicle in the town of Lebanon.
Alaska lawmakers are considering a measure that makes changes to the state's autopsy and death certificate process.
Two Republican state lawmakers from Washington County want to make it crime not to report a dead body or death.
Two people were found dead early Sunday morning in their Kaysville home, and police are unsure about the cause of their deaths.
Corrections official say an inmate has died a week after he arrived at the Sussex Correctional Institution in Georgetown.
Delaware prosecutors are asking state courts to suspend all pending drug trials for 60 days.
Delaware State Police said Friday that they are investigating discrepancies involving drug evidence sent to the state medical examiner's office for testing.
Alaska State Troopers say a body found last week has been identified as that of a 33-year-old Palmer man who was reported missing in January.
Police say foul play doesn't appear to be a factor in the death of a man whose body was found along a creek in Raleigh County.
Alaska State Troopers say a missing snowmobiler has been found dead during a search between Bethel and Atmautluak (Aht-MOUTH'-luck).
The Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation says a body found in a tributary of the Neosho River in Ottawa County has been identified.
Raleigh County authorities are investigating a body that was found in a creek.
Alaska State Troopers say a 23-year-old Anchorage man has been arrested on a manslaughter charge in the death of a Mountain Village man.