- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - State Medical Examiner'S Office
An effort to save money by the state medical examiner's office has increased the amount of time it takes to determine the cause of unexplained deaths in Massachusetts from about two weeks to four months.
The Maryland State Fire Marshal's Office is releasing the name of a woman who died in a house fire in Mount Airy.
Delaware prosecutors are asking state courts to suspend all pending drug trials for 60 days.