- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - State Medical Examiner'S Office
Two Republican state lawmakers from Washington County want to make it crime not to report a dead body or death.
Two people were found dead early Sunday morning in their Kaysville home, and police are unsure about the cause of their deaths.
Corrections official say an inmate has died a week after he arrived at the Sussex Correctional Institution in Georgetown.
Delaware prosecutors are asking state courts to suspend all pending drug trials for 60 days.
Delaware State Police said Friday that they are investigating discrepancies involving drug evidence sent to the state medical examiner's office for testing.
Alaska State Troopers say a body found last week has been identified as that of a 33-year-old Palmer man who was reported missing in January.
Police say foul play doesn't appear to be a factor in the death of a man whose body was found along a creek in Raleigh County.
Alaska State Troopers say a missing snowmobiler has been found dead during a search between Bethel and Atmautluak (Aht-MOUTH'-luck).
The Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation says a body found in a tributary of the Neosho River in Ottawa County has been identified.
Raleigh County authorities are investigating a body that was found in a creek.
Alaska State Troopers say a 23-year-old Anchorage man has been arrested on a manslaughter charge in the death of a Mountain Village man.
A Pawtucket woman reported missing nearly three years ago has been identified as the one inside a car pulled from the Blackstone River in Central Falls.
An autopsy shows a 19-year-old Rhode Island woman died of a broken neck when she skied into a trail signpost at Sugarbush Ski Resort last week.
Kentucky State Police say autopsies have determined that the deaths of three people in a Madison County fire were the result of smoke inhalation.
Alaska State Troopers say they are investigating the death of a woman whose body was found at the end of a new runway in the village of Quinhagak (QUINN'-uh-hawk).