- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - State Police
State police are a type of sub-national territorial police force, particularly in Australia and the United States. Some other countries have analogous police forces, such as the provincial police in some Canadian provinces, while in other places, the same responsibilities are held by national police forces. - Source: Wikipedia
A 14-year-old Michigan girl was murdered last week as she walked her dog along the Macomb Orchard Trail, texting her boyfriend an ominous message just before her death.
State police say a hiker has died after falling 150 feet down a ravine in western New York.
The former director of the Nicholas County Office of Emergency Services has been charged with using a county credit card for her own use.
State police say eight people died in Virginia traffic accidents over the Memorial Day holiday weekend.
State police say a fire that claimed the life of a woman in northeastern Pennsylvania last month was deliberately set.
State police say an early morning accident has killed a Baton Rouge man.
State police say two suspects in a southeastern Indiana home break-in were arrested following a pursuit that saw police fire at the suspects' car after they tried to ram a trooper.
Connecticut state police are planning to conduct a new search of a field in Ledyard where a man was found slain more than eight years ago.
State police say a semi-truck struck a bridge support Friday just north of Hillsboro, about 15 miles west of Crawfordville, closing Interstate 74 in both directions in western Indiana.
State police have identified three people killed in a fiery interstate crash in eastern Pennsylvania.
In Hurricane Sandy's aftermath, more than 1,500 vessels were thrown onto land and across the waterways of New Jersey, and 90 percent of them were reunited with their owners with the help of State Police.
The head of the Oregon State Police's Office of Professional Standards has been placed on leave during an investigation of possible criminal conduct.
State police say they've found no sign of a man who called 911 to report he had been injured while camping in a wooded area in western New York.
A state trooper is facing a misdemeanor assault charge after allegedly using physical force against a man detained on a traffic violation.
State police have charged a New Jersey woman who claimed someone stole her identity and opened an online gambling account in her name, racking up nearly $10,000 in gambling and banking fees.