- Mexican train carrying 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S. derails
- Secret Service begins regular K-9 patrols around White House
- Pentagon’s human memory-chip program moves forward
- Obama blasts GOP, ignores immigration crisis in Texas speech
- Marine Warfighting Lab tests the Godzilla of amphibious assault vehicles
- Harry Reid: Birth-control ruling the worst Supreme Court decision in 25 years
- Vet suicides ‘horrible human cost’ of VA dysfunction: lawmaker
- First marijuana customer in Spokane says he was fired
- Hagel: ‘Make no mistake,’ ISIL is an ‘imminent’ threat to U.S.
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to ‘fight for national sovereignty’
Latest State'S Office Items
Several Arizona lawmakers failed to disclose free trips made last year as required by state law, spotlighting the difficulty in enforcing guidelines on the issue.
Former Canyon County Prosecutor John Bujak says he's running for Idaho governor.
Republican state Sen. Russ Fulcher has officially filed his declaration of candidacy for governor with the Idaho Secretary of State's Office.
The Montana attorney general's office has approved changes to a proposed ballot initiative seeking to expand Medicaid coverage to the working poor, leaving sponsors to hurry to finalize their petition for final approval before collecting signatures for the November election.
The Retired Senior Volunteer Program in Lafayette County will offer transportation help for people who need to obtain a photo identification card to vote under a new law that takes effect for June primary elections.