- Israel mulls gift of West Bank land to Palestinians
- Stocks gain as investors weigh economic news
- Doctors say ‘profound’ new HIV treatment may prove the cure
- Mexican truck with radioactive load stolen
- NYPD head Ray Kelly wins big retirement perk — a $1.5M tax-paid team of bodyguards
- #smh: Pentagon may forgive recruits’ vulgar, disrespectful social media posts
- Libraries to feds: Stop spying on us
- Britain eyes new powers to thwart Islamic extremists
- Angry NTSB ousts railroad union from N.Y. train crash site
- Sen. Bernie Sanders hints at White House run
Latest Stats Llc Items
Doug McDermott isn't just the best player for Creighton, he's the top freshman in the Missouri Valley Conference.
As a player in the 1980s and '90s, Hall of Fame defensive back Ronnie Lott was known for _ and roundly praised for _ jarring tackles. As a newly appointed co-chairman of the NFL Player Safety Advisory Panel, he's looking forward to watching this year's playoffs and keeping tabs on what he calls "good hits."
There is the way most NFL quarterbacks do things and the way Brett Favre did it.
New England guard Dan Connolly's 71-yard kickoff return against Green Bay is believed to be the longest ever for an NFL offensive lineman.
Adrian Peterson's fumbling was one of the few problems the Minnesota Vikings had last season.
Tom Brady threw a season-high four touchdown passes, all in the second half, to help the New England Patriots rout the Detroit Lions 45-24 on Thursday.
Bryan McCann wasn't invited to the NFL's pre-draft combine and wasn't drafted.
Normally, any NFL team that forces six turnovers wins.
All Chris Bosh needed to get his scoring touch back was a matchup with the Phoenix Suns. And it didn't even take a full night's work.