- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Latest Stats Llc Items
Next season's move to the Big Ten will open fresh recruiting areas for Nebraska, and coach Doc Sadler will have a new arena and practice facility to use as bait.
Doug McDermott isn't just the best player for Creighton, he's the top freshman in the Missouri Valley Conference.
As a player in the 1980s and '90s, Hall of Fame defensive back Ronnie Lott was known for _ and roundly praised for _ jarring tackles. As a newly appointed co-chairman of the NFL Player Safety Advisory Panel, he's looking forward to watching this year's playoffs and keeping tabs on what he calls "good hits."
There is the way most NFL quarterbacks do things and the way Brett Favre did it.
New England guard Dan Connolly's 71-yard kickoff return against Green Bay is believed to be the longest ever for an NFL offensive lineman.
Adrian Peterson's fumbling was one of the few problems the Minnesota Vikings had last season.
Tom Brady threw a season-high four touchdown passes, all in the second half, to help the New England Patriots rout the Detroit Lions 45-24 on Thursday.
Bryan McCann wasn't invited to the NFL's pre-draft combine and wasn't drafted.
Normally, any NFL team that forces six turnovers wins.