- Ted Nugent raffles AR-15 for Colo. candidate Tom Tancredo
- White House ‘recalibrating strategy’ on Obama’s surgeon general nominee
- Obamacare youth push escalates with meme-themed website
- Crimean P.M. mocks Obama in faked Russian uniform on Twitter
- Another GM recall: 1.18M SUVs for air bag issue
- GOP strikes back: We are not the party that wages war on women
- Third person dies after South By Southwest crash
- L’Wren Scott dead in apparent suicide; fashion designer was Mick Jagger’s girlfriend
- Diamond-encrusted $3.2M men’s suit repels bullets
- PHILLIPS: The insanity of ‘free trade’ agreements
By David A. Clarke Jr.
Blame Washington's intelligence failure, not lack of police
Topic - Stefanie Moser
"Once you enter through that plastic portal, you get kind of sucked in," Moser said.
"It's just been more than anything a beautiful way to really get to know some people," Moser said. "You let your guard down because you're doing something silly within five minutes and your laughing with somebody that you've never spoken to before."