- Air Force cadets ‘revolt’ after officials remove biblical verse from whiteboard
- Rep. Lee: Paul Ryan out of touch with urban Americans
- House votes down resolution to force Issa to apologize
- Kremlin blocks opposition websites; Kasparov fears Putin plans ‘something drastic’
- Saving trees? EPA wastes $1.5 million storing unneeded pamphlets in warehouse
- Scott Brown Senate bid in New Hampshire may launch soon
- Jeffrey Corzine, son of ex-N.J. governor, dead at 31
- Australian surfing magazine sorry for calling indigenous surfer ‘apeish’
- Records: Man in Fla. theater shooting also was texting
- The Putin problem: U.S. needs Russian rockets for spy satellites
Latest Stella Adler Items
English teacher Betty Caldwell had studied in New York with the legendary acting coach Stella Adler in the 1950s, and she often burst into tears reading a scene in her class at The Altamont School.
Dorothy Carter, a former stage actress who starred in the adaptation of the groundbreaking novel "Strange Fruit" on Broadway and later became an educator and a children's book author, has died after battling bladder cancer. She was 94.