- Satanists to use Hobby Lobby rule to skirt state abortion laws
- White House: No choice but to act now on climate change
- HHS: ‘Donut hole’ reforms saved Medicare enrollees $11.5 billion since 2010
- Boston-area tornado rips 100 homes: ‘Are we in Kansas?’
- Rush Limbaugh: ‘There is no journalism anymore’
- Scott Brown struggles for political traction in New Hampshire Senate race
- California’s Jerry Brown cites God, ‘religious call’ to embrace illegals
- Hamid Karzai’s cousin killed by suicide bomber at Eid al-Fitr party
- Obama thanks Muslims for ‘building the very fabric of our nation’
- Israel flattens home of top Hamas leader, takes out power plant
Topic - Stella Tremblay
A New Hampshire lawmaker who said the April 15 Boston terrorist bombings were due to a U.S. government plot — and that a victim who lost both legs wasn't really in pain — has resigned, to the relief of politicos with both Republican and Democratic parties.
However, this action is due to 'Divine Providence' that has presented by family with an opportunity to leave the district in which I now reside," she wrote, AP reported.
she admits that her departure is a relief to most.