- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
President Obama can't even organize a proper whitewash
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Stephan Andersen
Germany beat Denmark 2-1 and a Ronaldo-inspired Portugal beat the Netherlands by the same score in the final Group B matches at the European Championship on Sunday. The Germans and Portuguese are now in the last eight.
Portugal beats Denmark 3-2 in Lviv, Ukraine in their second Group B match at the European Championship.
The Netherlands are playing Denmark in their first group game at the European Championship.
Germany, one of the main favorites to win Euro 2012, plays Cristiano Ronaldo's Portugal. Earlier Saturday, Denmark pulled off a shock 1-0 win over the Netherlands.
Denmark pulled off the first big surprise of the European Championship with a 1-0 victory over the Netherlands on Saturday in Group B.
Germany beat Portugal 1-0 Saturday on the second day at the European Championship. Earlier, Denmark pulled off a shock 1-0 win over the Netherlands. Here is a running account of Saturday's play. All times are local to Poland.