- Hamid Karzai’s cousin killed by suicide bomber at Eid al-Fitr party
- Obama thanks Muslims for ‘building the very fabric of our nation’
- Israel flattens home of top Hamas leader, takes out power plant
- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
Topic - Stephanie L. Schwab
A female former gang member accused of a Northern Virginia crime spree is now wanted in Baltimore County on charges of first-degree assault after a failed Thanksgiving carjacking.
A bank robbery suspect in Northern Virginia who appears on security video to be a young, smartly-dressed woman is really an experienced criminal with ties to the MS-13 gang, public records show.