- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Stephanie Marie Rose
Rose said she would recommend, but could not guarantee, that he serve the time at a minimum-security prison in Yankton, S.D.
She said Ruhl, the former owner of Ruhl and Ruhl Commercial, caused great stress to employees who were "roped into" the fraud scheme when he ordered them to create false financial statements to cover it up.