- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Stephanie Marie Rose
Latest Stephanie Marie Rose Items
A prominent Davenport real estate developer has started serving a one year prison sentence after being convicted of embezzling money from business partnerships he managed.
A Des Moines attorney who once led Iowa's Department of Public Safety has been confirmed as the top federal prosecutor in northern Iowa.
A judge sentenced a prominent Iowa real estate developer to one year in prison Friday for embezzling money from successful business ventures to prop up struggling investments and keep up a wealthy lifestyle.