- Hawaii Health Department head killed in plane crash
- Colorado school drops sexual harassment label on boy who kissed girl’s hand
- Australia court strikes down 5-day-old, gay-marriage law
- Fake interpreter at Mandela service: ‘Sorry,’ I have schizophrenia
- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Creator of ‘Selfies at Funerals’ blog retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
Latest Stephanie Sautner Items
Lindsay Lohan is due in court Wednesday to give a judge her first progress update under strict new probation requirements intended to keep close tabs on the troubled actress.
Lindsay Lohan has arrived at a Los Angeles courthouse for a probation violation hearing that could end with the actress being sent to jail.
Lindsay Lohan returns to court Wednesday to learn whether a judge will agree with a prosecutor advocating that the actress be returned to jail for failing to complete a community service assignment at a women's shelter.
A judge sentenced Lindsay Lohan on Wednesday to 30 days in jail and warned the actress there would be plenty more time behind bars if she violated further court orders.
A judge sentenced actress Lindsay Lohan on Wednesday to 30 days in jail and warned her there would be plenty more time behind bars if she violated further court orders.
Yoko Ono says John Lennon's iconic "Imagine" wasn't initially embraced by the public.
A judge made Lindsay Lohan's world a lot smaller Wednesday, ordering the long-troubled actress confined to a jail cell for 30 days and to the state of California when she is released.
Lindsay Lohan's arrival at the morgue for community service _ Take Two _ had a better result Friday as the actress was quickly put to work after showing up early.
A judge revoked Lindsay Lohan's probation and she was led away in handcuffs, after the actress was ousted from a community service assignment at a women's shelter.