- N.Y. gun activists burn registration forms
- Ted Nugent raffles AR-15 for Colo. candidate Tom Tancredo
- White House ‘recalibrating strategy’ on Obama’s surgeon general nominee
- Obamacare youth push escalates with meme-themed website
- Crimean P.M. mocks Obama in faked Russian uniform on Twitter
- Another GM recall: 1.18M SUVs for air bag issue
- GOP strikes back: We are not the party that wages war on women
- Third person dies after South By Southwest crash
- L’Wren Scott dead in apparent suicide; fashion designer was Mick Jagger’s girlfriend
- Diamond-encrusted $3.2M men’s suit repels bullets
Latest Stephanie Sautner Items
Lindsay Lohan is due in court Wednesday to give a judge her first progress update under strict new probation requirements intended to keep close tabs on the troubled actress.
Lindsay Lohan has arrived at a Los Angeles courthouse for a probation violation hearing that could end with the actress being sent to jail.
Lindsay Lohan returns to court Wednesday to learn whether a judge will agree with a prosecutor advocating that the actress be returned to jail for failing to complete a community service assignment at a women's shelter.
A judge sentenced Lindsay Lohan on Wednesday to 30 days in jail and warned the actress there would be plenty more time behind bars if she violated further court orders.
A judge sentenced actress Lindsay Lohan on Wednesday to 30 days in jail and warned her there would be plenty more time behind bars if she violated further court orders.
Yoko Ono says John Lennon's iconic "Imagine" wasn't initially embraced by the public.
A judge made Lindsay Lohan's world a lot smaller Wednesday, ordering the long-troubled actress confined to a jail cell for 30 days and to the state of California when she is released.
Lindsay Lohan's arrival at the morgue for community service _ Take Two _ had a better result Friday as the actress was quickly put to work after showing up early.
A judge revoked Lindsay Lohan's probation and she was led away in handcuffs, after the actress was ousted from a community service assignment at a women's shelter.