- House and Senate negotiators reach two-year budget deal
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
By Donald Lambro
Growth spikes are little more than trend-free anomalies
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Stephen Austin
Frustrated and maybe a bit embarrassed, Lauren Silberman fought back tears after kicking her way into NFL history.
Lauren Silberman lined up for a kick at NFL history, took a deep breath and booted the football.
"Until they get here, we don't have any idea of what they're really going to turn out to do and how they're going to perform," Austin said.
When asked if he could evaluate Silberman's performance, Austin said: "That evaluation is completely incomplete."