- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Latest Stephen Colbert Items
Stephen Colbert has made it clear that when he takes over "The Late Show" from David Letterman next year, it will be himself, not "Stephen Colbert," sitting behind the desk. In an interview with The New York Times, Mr. Colbert, 49, said he would not use his satirical character from Comedy Central in his new job.
Stephen Colbert will be paying a visit to CBS' "Late Show," his future home.
Don't feel bad for Conan O'Brien. Again.
With the announcement that Stephen Colbert will be the new host of CBS' "Late Show," his fans likely feel a clash of emotions:
Popular comedian, and newly appointed successor to David Letterman’s hosting gig at the "Late Show," Stephen Colbert took on the Common Core standards Tuesday night on his show “The Colbert Report.”
Rush Limbaugh, conservative talk show giant, said CBS has just made a massive cultural statement that sets traditional, heartland America in its sights by hiring comedian Stephen Colbert as David Letterman's "Late Show" replacement.
CBS moved swiftly Thursday to replace the retiring David Letterman with Comedy Central's Stephen Colbert, who will take over the "Late Show" next year and do battle with Jimmy Fallon and Jimmy Kimmel for late-night television supremacy.
Stephen Colbert isn't just a comedic television host. He's a man of faith, too.
It’s obvious that the name of the Washington Redskins isn’t meant as a putdown of Native Americans. You don’t name a team after people you hate. You name it after someone or something you respect!